Teachers

Thank you to those of you who registered for the Livestock Judging
Trainingnext weeked at the Georgia FFA Center in Covington.  We look
forward to a
great training & a fun time evaluating live animals while we work on our
livestock judging skills!

I am attaching a permission slip / fax lodging information sheet for next
weekend.  *We need the permission slip completed for each student attending
the training when you check in. Please fax the Lodging Information sheet by
noon on Thursday to the FFA Camp.
*

Please let me know if you need an invoice e-mailed ahead of time for your
check request.  Please feel free to call or e-mail if you have any questions
or concerns.  If you haven't mailed in your deposit - please be sure to
bring the full payment with you to the FFA Camp at registration.

1 - Please check this link to confirm your registration
information<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dFRrc2IxcVhuNXlwY21vd0pUZkhXclE&hl=en_US#gid=0>.
If you didn't order T shirts, please e-mail those to me, so I can add them
to the order sheet.

2 - If you haven't registered yet - please complete this online registration
link to register your
students.<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFRrc2IxcVhuNXlwY21vd0pUZkhXclE6MA#gid=0>
We
are extending the registration deadline until Monday morning.  I have to
submit the t shirt order by noon on Monday.

 <http://ctaern.org/>

*Happy Halloween!*

--
Christa Steinkamp