Area I Teachers,

I want to personally thank each of you who had teams and individuals
participate in yesterdays CDE events at Etowah High School. I also want to
thank Mrs. Ashley Rivers for making her school available to us and going all
out to provide every Teacher, Student, and Region Staff member with whatever
they needed to put on a quality event.

 I would welcome your feedback and comments on this multi-CDE format. Our
intentions are to decrease days teachers have to leave school early,
decrease days students have to leave school early, and decrease
transportation costs while at the same time maintaining the quality we all
expect and have been accustomed to. Let me know if we are not accomplishing
these goals.

Farm Business Management Results: *These results are unofficial until FFA
rosters have been verified*

Congratulations to the Pickens County and Arabia Mountain FFA Chapters along
with Advisors Jason Cantrell and Josh Rogers. These teams placed First and
Second respectivily and earned the right to represent Area I at the State
Farm Business Management Competition at ABAC on December 3rd.

Full Scores are attached

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator