Thank you to the six finalists who competed in the Area I Job Interview CDE
yesterday.  Interview scores were close between the top 6 students.  The
judges were very complimentary to all the students & their interview
abilities.  If you had a student compete yesterday, please ask your students
to take a few minutes to write a thank you note to the judges (see
information below).  Special thank you to Mrs. Ashley Rivers & Etowah FFA
members for being such great hosts for all five CDE's!  We will make copies
of all the student's score sheets who submitted written materials to return
to teachers.

Congratulations to the top two individuals who will represent Area I in the
State Job Interview CDE.  Mrs. Hope Hatcher is the State Job Interview CDE
Superintendent.  She will send more information regarding the State CDE.

*1st place:  Charlotte Frady, Cass High FFA, Advisor: Connie Collier
2nd place:  Stephanie Barwick, Pepperell FFA, Advisor:  Michael Gardner*

Judge Information:

*Lisa Carroll
Sequoyah High School
4485 Hickory Road