Area II Teachers,

I want to personally thank each of you who had teams and individuals
participate in today's ENR CDE at Oconee County High School. I also want to
thank Ms. Heffner and Mr. Walker for making their school available to us and
going all out to provide every Teacher, Student, and Region Staff member
with whatever they needed to put on a quality event. I would also like to
thank Mr. Bill Lott, Ms. Emily Lakemaker and the Warnell School of Forestry
Students and Dr. Frank Flanders and the UGA Ag. Ed. Students for their help
with this CDE. I would also like to thank Mr. Bell and Mr. Mitchell for
helping me with the GPS activity.

 Environmental Natural Resource Results: *These results are unofficial until
FFA rosters have been verified.
*
Congratulations to the Banks County and Alcovy FFA Chapters along with
Advisors Kipp Jackson and Ben Brand. These teams placed First and Second
respectivily and earned the right to represent Area II at the State ENR
Competition at ABAC on December 3rd.

Full Scores are attached

--
Jerry Taylor