North Region Teachers,

It's October and I am fully aware of how full everyone's wagon is. I want to
help you make sure some important items of business don't fall through the
cracks so here are a few reminders:

   1. Monthly reports for October are due today. Thank you for keeping
   current on these.
   2. FFA rosters are due to the State Office by October 17
   3. Enrollment Forms are due to the Region Office by October 17
   4. FFA POA and Budget are due uploaded to your portal by October 17

   - There are good instructions for uploading documents to your portal on
   the ag ed website under the "New" heading.
   - I believe we have worked the problems out of the enrollment form but if
   you are having difficulty, do not hesitate to call the office (706-552-4461)
   or my cell (706-338-7230)
   - The High school and Middle school enrollment forms are on the website
   under the "New" heading.

I enjoyed seeing and talking with many of you over the weekend in Perry. As
always, if there is anything I can do to help, I hope you will let me know.

Stan

--

Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator