Registration for the North Region, Areas I and II Agricultural
Communications CDE is now open. The Area I CDE will be held on November 17th
at Sonoraville High School. The Area II CDE will be held at Oconee County
High School on November 15th.

This is now a 3 person team rather than a 5 person team as in years past and
all 3 scores will count toward the team score.

Each team member will take a 25 question Communications Exam and an Editing
Quiz. The top two teams from each Area will advance to the State competition
held on February 4th at Fort Valley State University. The State competition
will include a team presentation that is not included in the Area event.
Please consult the CDE awards bulletin for more information on the State Ag
Comm event.

Ag Communications Registration
Link<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dEJDN3dLRzhLZmludDZOdnFCQ20wbXc6MQ#gid=0>

Please contact me with any questions,