Teachers if you had a student compete in the Area II Floral Design CDE
please take time for you and your student to write and send a thank you note
to the industry judges.

Thank you notes are powerful and influence the judges to help with the cde
time and again.
In fact, I would go as far as to say that this is the secret that has a lot
to do with the cde success.
The judges always comment to me how surprised and appreciative they are to
receive notes from teachers and students.

* Judges for FFA Area II Floral Design CDE*

*Jeff  Lott  *
Garden Gate Florist, 910 East Spring Street, Monroe, Ga 30655 770-267-5061

*Deborah Fuller*
 Flowerland Florist, 823 Prince Ave, Athens, Ga 30606 706-549-1884

* Dr. Frank Flanders*
 100 Four Towers, UGA, Athens Ga. 30602  706-255-7040

 *Pam Butts* 706-296-9042, State Botanical Gardens
 Address: 850 Cherokee Rd Winterville, GA 30683

*Sue Smith*, Retired Agriculture Education Teacher
 226 Hames Rd, Unit 425
 Woodstock, GA  30188

 *Mr. Shelly Prescott*, State Botanical Gardens
2450 S. Milledge Ave in Athens Georgia 30605

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education