Thank you to the six finalists who competed in the Area II Job Interview CDE
yesterday.  Interview scores were close between the top 6 students.  The
judges were very complimentary to all the students & their interview
abilities.  If you had a student compete yesterday, please ask your students
to take a few minutes to write a thank you note to the judges (see
information below).  Special thank you to Mrs. Amanda Hefner, Mr. Travis
Walker & Oconee County FFA members for being such great hosts for all five
CDE's!  We will make copies of all the student's score sheets who submitted
written materials to return to teachers.

Congratulations to the top two individuals who will represent Area I in the
State Job Interview CDE.  Mrs. Hope Hatcher is the State Job Interview CDE
Superintendent.  She will send more information regarding the State CDE.

*1st place:  Stephanie Hilburn, Madison County FFA, Advisor: Kay Farmer
2nd place:  Samuel Peraza, Loganville High FFA, Advisor:  Abby Needham*

Judge Information:

*Ms. Emilia Dover
204 Four Towers Building, UGA
Athens, GA  30602