Teachers

Thank you to those of you who registered for the Livestock Judging Training next weeked at the Georgia FFA Center in Covington.  We look forward to a great training & a fun time evaluating live animals while we work on our livestock judging skills!

I am attaching a permission slip / fax lodging information sheet for next weekend.  We need the permission slip completed for each student attending the training when you check in. Please fax the Lodging Information sheet by noon on Thursday to the FFA Camp.

Please let me know if you need an invoice e-mailed ahead of time for your check request.  Please feel free to call or e-mail if you have any questions or concerns.  If you haven't mailed in your deposit - please be sure to bring the full payment with you to the FFA Camp at registration.

1 - Please check this link to confirm your registration information. If you didn't order T shirts, please e-mail those to me, so I can add them to the order sheet.

2 - If you haven't registered yet - please complete this online registration link to register your students. We are extending the registration deadline until Monday morning.  I have to submit the t shirt order by noon on Monday.

Happy Halloween!

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher