Area I Teachers,

I want to personally thank each of you who had teams and individuals participate in yesterdays CDE events at Etowah High School. I also want to thank Mrs. Ashley Rivers for making her school available to us and going all out to provide every Teacher, Student, and Region Staff member with whatever they needed to put on a quality event.

 I would welcome your feedback and comments on this multi-CDE format. Our intentions are to decrease days teachers have to leave school early, decrease days students have to leave school early, and decrease transportation costs while at the same time maintaining the quality we all expect and have been accustomed to. Let me know if we are not accomplishing these goals.

Farm Business Management Results: These results are unofficial until FFA rosters have been verified

Congratulations to the Pickens County and Arabia Mountain FFA Chapters along with Advisors Jason Cantrell and Josh Rogers. These teams placed First and Second respectivily and earned the right to represent Area I at the State Farm Business Management Competition at ABAC on December 3rd.

Full Scores are attached

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator