Thank you to the six finalists who competed in the Area I Job Interview CDE yesterday.  Interview scores were close between the top 6 students.  The judges were very complimentary to all the students & their interview abilities.  If you had a student compete yesterday, please ask your students to take a few minutes to write a thank you note to the judges (see information below).  Special thank you to Mrs. Ashley Rivers & Etowah FFA members for being such great hosts for all five CDE's!  We will make copies of all the student's score sheets who submitted written materials to return to teachers.

Congratulations to the top two individuals who will represent Area I in the State Job Interview CDE.  Mrs. Hope Hatcher is the State Job Interview CDE Superintendent.  She will send more information regarding the State CDE.

1st place:  Charlotte Frady, Cass High FFA, Advisor: Connie Collier
2nd place:  Stephanie Barwick, Pepperell FFA, Advisor:  Michael Gardner

Judge Information:

Lisa Carroll
Sequoyah High School
4485 Hickory Road