Area II Teachers,

I want to personally thank each of you who had teams and individuals participate in today's ENR CDE at Oconee County High School. I also want to thank Ms. Heffner and Mr. Walker for making their school available to us and going all out to provide every Teacher, Student, and Region Staff member with whatever they needed to put on a quality event. I would also like to thank Mr. Bill Lott, Ms. Emily Lakemaker and the Warnell School of Forestry Students and Dr. Frank Flanders and the UGA Ag. Ed. Students for their help with this CDE. I would also like to thank Mr. Bell and Mr. Mitchell for helping me with the GPS activity.

 Environmental Natural Resource Results: These results are unofficial until FFA rosters have been verified.

Congratulations to the Banks County and Alcovy FFA Chapters along with Advisors Kipp Jackson and Ben Brand. These teams placed First and Second respectivily and earned the right to represent Area II at the State ENR Competition at ABAC on December 3rd.

Full Scores are attached

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher