North Region Teachers,

It's October and I am fully aware of how full everyone's wagon is. I want to help you make sure some important items of business don't fall through the cracks so here are a few reminders:

  1. Monthly reports for October are due today. Thank you for keeping current on these.
  2. FFA rosters are due to the State Office by October 17
  3. Enrollment Forms are due to the Region Office by October 17
  4. FFA POA and Budget are due uploaded to your portal by October 17

I enjoyed seeing and talking with many of you over the weekend in Perry. As always, if there is anything I can do to help, I hope you will let me know.

Stan

--

Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator