North Region Teachers,
It's October and I am fully aware of how full everyone's wagon is. I want to help you make sure some important items of business don't fall through the cracks so here are a few reminders:
- Monthly reports for October are due today. Thank you for keeping current on these.
- FFA rosters are due to the State Office by October 17
- Enrollment Forms are due to the Region Office by October 17
- FFA POA and Budget are due uploaded to your portal by October 17
- There are good instructions for uploading documents to your portal on the ag ed website under the "New" heading.
- I believe we have worked the problems out of the enrollment form but if you are having difficulty, do not hesitate to call the office (706-552-4461) or my cell (706-338-7230)
- The High school and Middle school enrollment forms are on the website under the "New" heading.
I enjoyed seeing and talking with many of you over the weekend in Perry. As always, if there is anything I can do to help, I hope you will let me know.
North Region Coordinator
204 Four Towers
University of Georgia
Athens, Ga. 30602