Registration for the North Region, Areas I and II Agricultural Communications CDE is now open. The Area I CDE will be held on November 17th at Sonoraville High School. The Area II CDE will be held at Oconee County High School on November 15th.

This is now a 3 person team rather than a 5 person team as in years past and all 3 scores will count toward the team score.

Each team member will take a 25 question Communications Exam and an Editing Quiz. The top two teams from each Area will advance to the State competition held on February 4th at Fort Valley State University. The State competition will include a team presentation that is not included in the Area event. Please consult the CDE awards bulletin for more information on the State Ag Comm event.

Ag Communications Registration Link

Please contact me with any questions,
Stan

Stan Mitchell