Teachers if you had a student compete in the Area II Floral Design CDE please take time for you and your student to write and send a thank you note to the industry judges.

Thank you notes are powerful and influence the judges to help with the cde time and again.
In fact, I would go as far as to say that this is the secret that has a lot to do with the cde success.
The judges always comment to me how surprised and appreciative they are to receive notes from teachers and students.

 Judges for FFA Area II Floral Design CDE

Jeff  Lott
Garden Gate Florist, 910 East Spring Street, Monroe, Ga 30655 770-267-5061

Deborah Fuller
 Flowerland Florist, 823 Prince Ave, Athens, Ga 30606 706-549-1884

 Dr. Frank Flanders
 100 Four Towers, UGA, Athens Ga. 30602  706-255-7040

 Pam Butts 706-296-9042, State Botanical Gardens
 Address: 850 Cherokee Rd Winterville, GA 30683

Sue Smith, Retired Agriculture Education Teacher
 226 Hames Rd, Unit 425
 Woodstock, GA  30188

 Mr. Shelly Prescott, State Botanical Gardens
2450 S. Milledge Ave in Athens Georgia 30605

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education