Thank you to the six finalists who competed in the Area II Job Interview CDE yesterday.  Interview scores were close between the top 6 students.  The judges were very complimentary to all the students & their interview abilities.  If you had a student compete yesterday, please ask your students to take a few minutes to write a thank you note to the judges (see information below).  Special thank you to Mrs. Amanda Hefner, Mr. Travis Walker & Oconee County FFA members for being such great hosts for all five CDE's!  We will make copies of all the student's score sheets who submitted written materials to return to teachers.

Congratulations to the top two individuals who will represent Area I in the State Job Interview CDE.  Mrs. Hope Hatcher is the State Job Interview CDE Superintendent.  She will send more information regarding the State CDE.

1st place:  Stephanie Hilburn, Madison County FFA, Advisor: Kay Farmer
2nd place:  Samuel Peraza, Loganville High FFA, Advisor:  Abby Needham

Judge Information:

Ms. Emilia Dover
204 Four Towers Building, UGA
Athens, GA  30602