Congratulations to all of you who had participants in yesterdays CDE events at Oconee County High School. I would also like to say a special thanks to Mrs. Amanda Hefner and Mr. Travis Walker for their help in providing a quality experience for everyone.

Please share your thoughts and concerns regarding the multiple CDE format. We are constantly trying to provide opportunities that help you better serve your students. Let us know what you think.

Here are the results of yesterday's Farm Business Management CDE: All results are unofficial until FFA rosters have been submitted and verified.

Congratulations to White County High School and North Oconee High School along with Advisors Amanda Martin and Tim Griffeth for placing First and Second in the event and earning the right to represent Area II at the State Farm Business Management CDE on December 3rd at ABAC.

Full results are attached
--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator