Poinsettia bracts should soon begin to color to be in full bloom by early December and ready to sale.
Now is the time to solve any last minute problems with your plants.
If we get any more cloudy weather or your plants are staying too wet this creates the perfect environment for botrytis on poinsettias.

Exo-Therm Termil is a smoke applied fungicide that is normally used in commercial greenhouses to keep poinsettia bracts free of botrytis.  It should be applied every week until plants are out the door.

Reminder: The poinsettia is in the cactus family, so allow plants to become dry between each application of water.
Best practice at this stage is to monitor soil moisture and water plants by hand.
Water underneath leaves to prevent stem breakage and diseases.

I've seen some poinsettias that still have whiteflies.  I think in most cases the Marathon was applied too early.  Don't apply granular Marathon until the plants have a good root system;  that will be about two to
three weeks after planting.

If you have whitefly problems 2-3 weeks before sale use, Distance (a very expensive IGR) and a Marathon WP to clear up the problem.  Merit 75WP is a form of marathon that is labeled for poinsettias in interiorscapes.
Also you could apply Whitmire fumigants as needed to control whiteflies and aphids.
If your think your poinsettias are going to finish too tall, Bonzi can be used as a "drench" to stop the plants from stretching.  Don't use it as a spray on the bracts.

Competitive Sale Price
Wrapped and Bow:
 6" plants sell for $6.00 - $8.00
10" plants sell for $15.00 - $18.00