South Region Teachers,

I've had several calls and emails from teachers concerning the items that
are due this month. Please keep the following in mind:

   - FFA rosters are due to the State Office by October 17
   - Enrollment Forms are due to the Region Office by October 17
   - FFA POA and Budget are due uploaded to your portal by October 17

There are good instructions for uploading documents to your portal on the ag
ed website under the "New" heading.
If you have specific problems regarding the enrollment form, feel free to
call me or one of the area teachers. The High school and Middle school
enrollment forms are on the Ag Ed website under the "New" heading and can
also be found on the South Region portal at www.southregionaged.org.

I enjoyed seeing and talking with many of you over the weekend in Perry and
I look forward to seeing some of you at the hog show this weekend. As
always, if there is anything we can do to help, I hope you will let us know.

--
Lynn Barber
Georgia Department of Education