Teachers,

The Agricultural Communications CDE prepares FFA members who are planning on pursuing a degree in agricultural communications.It is designed to enable students to conquer the various different situations they may encounter while advocating agriculture in the public sector.

This event is open to students in grades 9-12 who are agricultural education students, and are paid members of a chartered FFA chapter. Each member of the team must be a member of the chapter registering them, and each studentís name must appear on the chapterís FFA roster at least 10 days prior to competition above the chapter level.

New Rule Change - The event will consist of a three (3) member team.

During the Area CDEs, individuals will complete a 25 question Communication Quiz and an Editing Exam.

The Area V CDE will be held on Tuesday December 6th @ ABAC. The Area VI CDE will be held on Thursday December 8th @ Coffee Co. High. The CDEs will begin at 4:30 pm.

For rules, references, and study guides, please visit my portal.

Please register for this event by send me an email by Friday December 2nd.

†Thanks,

--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher