Good Morning,
I hope everyone enjoyed this past week either at the National FFA Convention in Indianapolis or hopefully taking part in the annual Sunbelt Ag Expo.  It was a great trip to Indianapolis for me although the cold rainy weather had me longing for some Georgia sunshine.  Glad to be back!

After quite some time and several attempts to have a photo gallery on the Georgia Ag Ed website to display all the Floral Design CDE participants pictures for your review and to copy and use for your press releases --- we have it working!  Please visit the website and look on the right side in red "Ag Ed Photo Gallery".  Double click and look at the last gallery which is labeled South Region Floral Design CDE Participants 2011.  You will be able to copy pictures of your students to your own computer.  I have also attached a copy of the press release that was sent in the email announcing the results.

Here is the direct link:
http://www.agedportal.org/gallery2/main.php

Thank you for your patience while we worked out the details to have these all in one place online for easy access on your behalf.
Yvette

--
Yvette H. Smith
South Region Horticulture Area Teacher