Dear Colleagues,

The 1943 scaffolds making up the Broad Institute's preliminary assembly of the T. thermophila
micronuclear genome have now been released by NCBI.  Here is their message:

We have processed and released the scaffolds for the following ciliate:

PID           Organism                                         WGS accession  Scaffold accs
51571 Tetrahymena thermophila SB210 AFSS00000000 JH370406-JH372348

Please cite the WGS accession number AFSS00000000 like this:

This Whole Genome Shotgun project has been deposited at DDBJ/EMBL/GenBank
under the accession AFSS00000000. The version described in this paper
is the first version, AFSS01000000.

Your records will be available from our various Entrez servers within a few
days.  The contig and scaffold accession numbers are present as a hyperlink
at the bottom of the WGS master record AFSS00000000.
There will be the usual indexing delay before text searches functions correctly,
but each record can be retrieved individually by its accession number.

The accession numbers are numbered sequentially from JH370406 to JH372348, corresponding to
"supercontigs" 1 through 1943 from the Broad Institute's Tetrahymena project website:
http://www.broadinstitute.org/annotation/genome/Tetrahymena.1/MultiHome.html

Regards,
Bob Coyne