Please  see message below from Heather Shultz.  All Lamb & Goat record books
are due to the state 4H office by Tuesday, November 1st.

  *From:* Heather Kalino Shultz
*Sent:* Friday, October 28, 2011 2:52 PM
*To:* [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
*Subject:* 11-12 Georgia 4-H/FFA Market Lamb and Market Goat Record Books
Available to Download
*Importance:* High****

** **

Please remember that all 2011-2012 Market Lamb and Market Goat Record Books
are due to my office no later than 5:00 pm on Tuesday, November 1st.****

** **

Please review the information provided below to ensure that you have the
correct documents and the correct information.****

** **

Thank you and have a great weekend.****

** **

Heather****

** **

** **

*Heather K. Shultz*

*Georgia 4-H Program Coordinator I, Livestock*

Hoke Smith Annex #321-UGA****

Athens, GA  30602****

706/542-8892-Office****

706/542-4373-Fax****