The Georgia FFA had a great week in Indianapolis last week. Many of you were on hand to witness the Convention in person. Georgia brought home 6 national winners, a new National FFA Officer and 55 American Degree recipients!

For those who were not, please see the following link for videos, award recap and much more post-convention information.

https://www.ffa.org/Events/NationalFFAConvention/Highlights/2011/awards/Pages/default.aspx#<https://www.ffa.org/Events/NationalFFAConvention/Highlights/2011/awards/Pages/default.aspx>

You can also review the Georgia FFA website (www.georgiaffa.org<http://www.georgiaffa.org>) and click on the National Convention tab for Georgia highlights.

Attached is a press release highlighting Georgia's success at the National FFA Convention. I encourage you to share this press release with local/regional news sources in your area. The more positive publicity we share about our program, the better.

Also attached is a complete list Georgians who competed at the 84th National FFA Convention. I encourage you to take a few moments to review the summary. As usual, the Georgians who competed did a first-class job and were very competitive. Each of these teachers and their teachers put in months of hard work and did a fantastic job representing our state. I am proud of each competitor and advisor. Please join me in thanking and congratulating these students/teachers!!!

Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association