Please  see message below from Heather Shultz.  All Lamb & Goat record books are due to the state 4H office by Tuesday, November 1st.

From: Heather Kalino Shultz
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 2:52 PM
To: '[log in to unmask]'; '[log in to unmask]'
Subject: 11-12 Georgia 4-H/FFA Market Lamb and Market Goat Record Books Available to Download

Please remember that all 2011-2012 Market Lamb and Market Goat Record Books are due to my office no later than 5:00 pm on Tuesday, November 1st.

Please review the information provided below to ensure that you have the correct documents and the correct information.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Heather

Heather K. Shultz

Georgia 4-H Program Coordinator I, Livestock

Hoke Smith Annex #321-UGA

Athens, GA  30602

706/542-8892-Office

706/542-4373-Fax