I just wanted to send a reminder about the Central Region ENR CDES will be
conducted next week.  The area 4 cde will be held in the Forestry/Wildlife
(Butch Parish) Building on the Swainsboro Campus of Southeastern Tech on
November 15 starting with registration at 4:00.  The area 3 cde will be
held at Upson-Lee High School Ag Department starting with registration at
4:00.  Material will be provided for 1 team of 4 FFA members from the
following chapters:

*Area 4*
Effingham County HS
Tattnall County HS
Hephzibah
Greenbrier
Jefferson County
West Laurens
Screven County HS
Evans High

*Area 3*
Ola
Crawford County HS
Piedmont Academy
Pike County HS
Jasper County
Bleckley County
LaGrange
Union Grove
Dutchtown
Jackson HS
Jones County
Heard County
Woodland HS

Your team will be allowed to take the exam as soon as they arrive.  I hope
this speeds the cde up and we can get through before dark falls on the gps
course.

Items to bring include:
4 Clipboards
Writing utensils (pens or pencils)
GPS units (minimum of 2 per team)
Spare batteries for GPS units
Suitable clothing for weather conditions
Ziploc bag large enough to hold clipboard if raining

John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher
711 Kite Hwy.
Swainsboro, GA  30401