If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDJDc215VUctdVFlbEFTM2EwbW9DNWc6MQ

Farm Business Management Registration

The Farm Business Management CDE will be November 15th at Southeastern
Technical College in Swainsboro for Area 4 and November 17th at Upson Lee
High School for Area 3. More information will be sent out closer to the
event.

 The event is limited to one team per chapter and the team will consist of
3 to 4 members. Only the top three test scores are counted towards the team
score.

 School Name *

 Teacher Name *

 Select Area *

   - Area 3
   - Area 4

 FBM SHIRTS can be ordered through an earlier email sent out called
Leadership CDE shirt orders. If you would like to order team shirts and did
not recieve the previous email please email me and let me know.