I know most of you are out next week for Thanksgiving Break so wanted to
send out an early reminder that the deadline to register for the
Floriculture CDE is Tuesday, November 29th.  I must also have all shirt
orders by Tuesday as well.

To register or *order shirts* please use the link below or email me
If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFhnODhCLWluLXBJNklmYW5YeFQwclE6MQ

*Shirt Orders* - if you need an invoice let me know
Upson Lee Middle (5), Screven County High (7), Metter High (4), South
Effingham Middle (4), ECI (5), Burke Middle (5), East Laurens (3), Burke
High (10), Montgomery Middle (4), and West Laurens (5)

*Teams Registered-
Area 3 Junior Teams *
Perry High, Pike County High, Union Grove, Pike County Middle, Troup
County, Perry Middle, Veterans, Mary Persons, Bonaire Middle, Macon County,
Mossy Creek, Bleckley County, Heard County, Henry County, Upson Lee Middle

*Area 3 Senior Teams *
Perry High, Fayette County, Pike County High, Union Grove, Troup County,
Dutchtown High, Northeast Bibb, Veterans High, Central Of Talbotton, Jones
County, Mary Persons, Houston County High, Macon County, Eagles Landing,
Warner Robins, Heard County, Crawford County

*Area 4 Junior Teams *
Effingham Middle, Ebenezer Middle, Screven County High, South Effingham
Middle, Thomson High, Cross Creek, Thomson-McDuffie Middle, Burke Middle,
Screven County Middle, Burke County High, Greenbrier High, Evans High,
Montgomery County Middle, West Laurens High

*Area 4 Senior Teams *
Screven County High, Metter High, Swainsboro, Thomson High, Greenbrier,
Cross Creek, ECI, East Laurens, Effingham County High, Burke High, Evans
High, West Laurens High

Hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving and if I can assist you with
preparing your teams for the Floriculture CDE please let me know!
Thanks

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education