Reminder that the deadline to register for the Floriculture CDE is *Tuesday,
November 29th by NOON.*  I must also have all shirt orders by Noon tomorrow
as well.

To register or *order shirts* please use the link below or email me
If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFhnODhCLWluLXBJNklmYW5YeFQwclE6MQ

*Shirt Orders* - if you need an invoice let me know
Crawford County (4), Upson Lee Middle (5), Bryan County (4), Burke High
(10), Burke Middle (5), East Laurens (4), ECI (5), Metter High (4), Screven
County High (8), South Effingham High (4), South Effingham Middle (4),
Montgomery Middle (4), and West Laurens (5)

*Teams Registered-
Area 3 Junior Teams *
Bleckley County, Bonaire Middle, Heard County, Henry County, Macon County,
Mary Persons, Mossy Creek, Perry High, Perry Middle, Pike County High, Pike
County Middle, Troup County, Union Grove, Upson Lee Middle, Veterans

*Area 3 Senior Teams *
Central Of Talbotton, Crawford County, Dutchtown High, Eagles Landing,
Fayette County, Heard County, Houston County High, Jones County, Macon
County, Mary Persons, Northeast Bibb, Perry High, Pike County High, Putnam
County,Troup County, Twiggs County, Union Grove, Veterans High, Warner
Robins

*Area 4 Junior Teams *
Burke County High, Burke Middle, Cross Creek, Ebenezer Middle, Effingham
Middle, Evans High, Greenbrier High,Screven County High, Screven County
Middle, South Effingham Middle, Thomson High, Thomson-McDuffie Middle,
Montgomery County Middle, West Laurens High

*Area 4 Senior Teams *
Bryan County, Burke High, Cross Creek, East Laurens, ECI, Effingham County
High, Evans High, Greenbrier, Metter High, Screven County High, South
Effingham High, Swainsboro, Thomson High, West Laurens High

Hope everyone had a  relaxing thanksgiving break and if I can assist you
with preparing your teams for the Floriculture CDE please let me know!
Thanks

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education