If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHhMUXVpeGRaRXJ1ODEyN0k4VnBNTVE6MQ

Central Region EMC Workshop Registration

The Central Region EMC Workshops will be held next week. The Area 3
workshops will be at Mary Persons HS in Forsyth, GA on Thursday, November
10. The Area 4 workshops will be at Statesboro HS in Statesboro, GA on
Tuesday, November 8. Each location will host a morning and an afternoon
session. The morning session at each location will begin at 10 am and the
afternoon session at each location will begin at 4 pm You may bring up to
two students to the workshop. Students from the same school may have to
work together depending upon the number of participants. Make sure you
choose a location and a time below. Student names are not a priority at
this time, but I do need to know if you are going to bring 1 or 2 students.
Lunch will be provided for the morning workshop participants and dinner
will be provided for the afternoon participants. I need to know if you plan
to participate and your number of students by Friday November 4 at 3 pm in
order to adequately prepare for meals.

Teacher Name *

Teacher Email *

School *