https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHhMUXVpeGRaRXJ1ODEyN0k4VnBNTVE6MQ

Central Region EMC Workshop Registration

The Central Region EMC Workshops will be held next week. The Area 3 workshops will be at Mary Persons HS in Forsyth, GA on Thursday, November 10. The Area 4 workshops will be at Statesboro HS in Statesboro, GA on Tuesday, November 8. Each location will host a morning and an afternoon session. The morning session at each location will begin at 10 a.m. and the afternoon session at each location will begin at 4 p.m. You may bring up to two students to the workshop. Students from the same school may have to work together depending upon the number of participants. Make sure you choose a location and a time below. Student names are not a priority at this time, but I do need to know if you are going to bring 1 or 2 students. Lunch will be provided for the morning workshop participants and dinner will be provided for the afternoon participants. I need to know if you plan to participate and your number of students by Friday November 4 at 3 p.m. in order to adequately prepare for meals.