Teachers, Please don't forget I must have your spring plug and cutting orders by this Friday, Dec 18th.  You can email me your order or fax it to 478-825-6980.  If you need a copy of the order form, you can find it on my page of the Central Region Portal - www.centralregionaged.org - then click on my picture TWICE!

I have already received orders from

Treutlen High
Burke County High
Burke County Middle
Heard County

Thanks, Melissa

Good Afternoon Teachers,

Believe it or not it's time to start planning for your spring greenhouse crops!

You will find there are several new items on the list this year that work great in mixed container baskets (1 or more different plants per basket) such as:

Scaveola (a cascading flowering plant) mixed with wave petunias
Creeping jenny (a unique lime green plant that spills over containers) mixed with impatiens or petunias
Angelonia (an upright flower), sweet potato vine, and wave petunias
Creeping jenny, angelonia, and dragonwing or angelwing begonia
Calibrachoa (also known as million bells), sweet potato vine and verbena

There are numerous combinations using the plants on our list.  If you have any specific questions please feel free to call or email - I'd be more than happy to assist you in making your selections.  Of course, you will still find the traditional plugs as well as vegetables on the list as well.

Attached you will find the 2012 Spring Plant order form -- please do not alter the order form.  You can email me your order at [log in to unmask] or fax them to 478-825-6980

All spring orders are due to me by next Friday, November 18th.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education