Teachers,

I know most of you are out next week for Thanksgiving Break so wanted to send out an early reminder that the deadline to register for the Floriculture CDE is Tuesday, November 29th.  I must also have all shirt orders by Tuesday as well.

To register or order shirts please use the link below or email me
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFhnODhCLWluLXBJNklmYW5YeFQwclE6MQ

Shirt Orders - if you need an invoice let me know
Upson Lee Middle (5), Screven County High (7), Metter High (4), South Effingham Middle (4), ECI (5), Burke Middle (5), East Laurens (3), Burke High (10), Montgomery Middle (4), and West Laurens (5)

Teams Registered-
Area 3 Junior Teams

Perry High, Pike County High, Union Grove, Pike County Middle, Troup County, Perry Middle, Veterans, Mary Persons, Bonaire Middle, Macon County, Mossy Creek, Bleckley County, Heard County, Henry County, Upson Lee Middle

Area 3 Senior Teams
Perry High, Fayette County, Pike County High, Union Grove, Troup County, Dutchtown High, Northeast Bibb, Veterans High, Central Of Talbotton, Jones County, Mary Persons, Houston County High, Macon County, Eagles Landing, Warner Robins, Heard County, Crawford County

Area 4 Junior Teams
Effingham Middle, Ebenezer Middle, Screven County High, South Effingham Middle, Thomson High, Cross Creek, Thomson-McDuffie Middle, Burke Middle, Screven County Middle, Burke County High, Greenbrier High, Evans High, Montgomery County Middle, West Laurens High

Area 4 Senior Teams
Screven County High, Metter High, Swainsboro, Thomson High, Greenbrier, Cross Creek, ECI, East Laurens, Effingham County High, Burke High, Evans High, West Laurens High

Hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving and if I can assist you with preparing your teams for the Floriculture CDE please let me know!
Thanks

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education