Teachers,

Spring Plug Orders were due Last Friday, Nov 18th, below you will find a list of schools that I have received a spring order from.  If you do not see your school on the list please send me your order by email [log in to unmask] or by fax 478-825-6980 ASAP

HAVE ORDERS FROM
Area 3 - Bleckley County, Bonaire Middle, Central Of Talbotton, Dutchtown, Eagles Landing, Harris County, Hawkinsville, Heard County, Henry County, Houston County, Jones County, LaGrange, Manchester, Marion County, Mary Persons, Northeast-Bibb, Northside, Peach County, Perry High, Perry Middle, Pike County High, Pike County Middle, Putnam County, Stockbridge, Troup County, Union Grove, Upson Lee Middle, Woodland
If your school is not on the list I need your order ASAP

Area 4 - Bryan County, Burke High, Burke Middle, Claxton, Dublin, East Laurens, ECI, Glascock, Greenbrier, Harlem, Hephzibah, Metter, Portal, SEB, South Effingham High, Swainsboro, Treutlen, West Laurens, Wheeler
If your school is not on the list I need your order ASAP

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education