Teachers,

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday with family.

I know this week as a teacher is always tough having to come back from a holiday and hit the ground running.  This email is a confirmation of those who have registered for the area EMC cdes.  I have attached an excel spreadsheet that lists those who have registered in each area.  Please verify your registration.  If you are not on the list and need to be please contact me asap by cell phone.

I look forward to seeing area 4 tomorrow and area 3 on Thursday.

Have a great week,

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump