Reminder that the deadline to register for the Floriculture CDE is Tuesday, November 29th by NOON.  I must also have all shirt orders by Noon tomorrow as well.

To register or order shirts please use the link below or email me
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFhnODhCLWluLXBJNklmYW5YeFQwclE6MQ

Shirt Orders - if you need an invoice let me know
Crawford County (4), Upson Lee Middle (5), Bryan County (4), Burke High (10), Burke Middle (5), East Laurens (4), ECI (5), Metter High (4), Screven County High (8), South Effingham High (4), South Effingham Middle (4), Montgomery Middle (4), and West Laurens (5)

Teams Registered-
Area 3 Junior Teams

Bleckley County, Bonaire Middle, Heard County, Henry County, Macon County, Mary Persons, Mossy Creek, Perry High, Perry Middle, Pike County High, Pike County Middle, Troup County, Union Grove, Upson Lee Middle, Veterans

Area 3 Senior Teams
Central Of Talbotton, Crawford County, Dutchtown High, Eagles Landing, Fayette County, Heard County, Houston County High, Jones County, Macon County, Mary Persons, Northeast Bibb, Perry High, Pike County High, Putnam County,Troup County, Twiggs County, Union Grove, Veterans High, Warner Robins

Area 4 Junior Teams
Burke County High, Burke Middle, Cross Creek, Ebenezer Middle, Effingham Middle, Evans High, Greenbrier High,Screven County High, Screven County Middle, South Effingham Middle, Thomson High, Thomson-McDuffie Middle,  Montgomery County Middle, West Laurens High

Area 4 Senior Teams
Bryan County, Burke High, Cross Creek, East Laurens, ECI, Effingham County High, Evans High, Greenbrier, Metter High, Screven County High, South Effingham High, Swainsboro, Thomson High, West Laurens High

Hope everyone had a  relaxing thanksgiving break and if I can assist you with preparing your teams for the Floriculture CDE please let me know!
Thanks

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education