We have one shirt for all leadership CDEs.  We are doing a fall order to cover Job Interview (which has already happened), FFA Quiz, Farm Business Management, Ag Sales, Ag Communications, and Marketing Plan.  We will do a spring order for the rest of the CDEs.

All shirts are $10 each and you pay for them and pick them up the day of your contest.  Checks can be made to Central Region FFA.  Shirts orders for all 5 CDEs are due TOMORROW - Tuesday, Nov 8th.  We need 15 more shirts in order to place this order - we currently only have 10 ordered and must have 25 to place the order.

Here is a link to see the design
http://www.customink.com/designs/lead2011/gqb0-000m-9bbb/hotlink?pc=HL-46120&cm_mmc=hotlink-_-2-_-Body_txt-_-button1

Please use the order form below to order your leadership shirts.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEE3V2Rwd29fYVpncW1xc3BQcVdwRlE6MQ

Leadership Shirt Orders

This order is for all Central Region Leadership CDEs. We will have a fall order for Job Interview, Farm Business Management, FFA Quiz, Ag Communications, Ag Sales, and Marketing Plan. We will order for the rest of the leadership CDEs in the spring. Shirts are $10 each. Money is due on the date of the CDE, checks can be made payable to Central Region FFA. Deadline to order is Tuesday, Nov 8th.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education