Today is the registration deadline for the Livestock Judging CDE (for
ordering t shirts).  I am attaching a copy of the T Shirt design.  I will
close registration out later tonight.  Please check this link to check your
t shirt orders.  Please email if you need to add or take off some of your
shirt sizes.  Please bring payment for shirts to the Judging Contest.
Please email any shirt changes to me by tonight.  Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dGdYck5pOGc2TDlwX3ZhRWV4U0dvcHc&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=0