Thank you to Sara Clark and Trish Williams for hosting the Area I CDE's
conducted yesterday at Sonoraville High School.

Attached are the results for the Area I Agricultural Communications CDE.
There were a total of 14 teams and 42 students participating in the event.
Rosters have been checked and the top 2 teams will advance to the state
competition.

Congratulations to:

1st Place - North Murray High School ; Advisor, David Bushey
2nd place - Pepperell High School; Advisor, Michael Gardner

High Individual - Meagan Spivey; North Murray High School

Remember that the Media Plan proposal will be due to Mr. Lastly by email in
pdf format by January 15, 2012 for those teams advancing to state.

Thank you to all of those who participated,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director