For schools competing in Area II - please let your students know that we
may have a class of bulls tomorrow to judge.  We will still have a class of
heifers & 8 heifers for Keep / Cull, but there may also be a class of bulls
for placing (for Area II only.)  I'm sorry for this late notice, but I
wanted you to know so you could let your students know.

Don't forget the following for each student:
pencils (2)
blank paper
clip boards
warm clothes (remind students to wear bring a jacket).

I am attaching a copy of the registration spreadsheet for both areas.
Please let me know if you are planning to compete, but your school is not
listed, so I can make sure we have scan trons for your students.

See you tomorrow.