---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tankersley, April <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 1:13 PM
Subject: SubArea II South - Extemp & Creed on November 10th @ Madison
County Middle!
To: Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>

 Hello there! The SubArea II South Extemp and Creed Speaking CDEs will be
held at Madison County Middle School on Thursday, November 10th.  Our
school day ends at 3:16, so please do not arrive to our school before 3:25.
Please park in the back parking lot. Once you’re in the school, my officers
will help you find your way to the cafeteria. J ****

** **

We can start registration at 3:30. I would like to have the first Extemp
person in the writing room by 3:45, and the first Creed Speaker can start
at 4:00.****

** **

Madison County Middle School is located in Comer, GA (NOT beside the high
school in Danielsville). You will find the address below. ****

** **

Please let me know if you have any questions. My cell number is 706-401-1111.
Have a super weekend!****

** **

** **

** **