---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tankersley, April <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 1:13 PM
Subject: SubArea II South - Extemp & Creed on November 10th @ Madison County Middle!
To: Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>

Hello there! The SubArea II South Extemp and Creed Speaking CDEs will be held at Madison County Middle School on Thursday, November 10th.† Our school day ends at 3:16, so please do not arrive to our school before 3:25. Please park in the back parking lot. Once youíre in the school, my officers will help you find your way to the cafeteria. J

We can start registration at 3:30. I would like to have the first Extemp person in the writing room by 3:45, and the first Creed Speaker can start at 4:00.

Madison County Middle School is located in Comer, GA (NOT beside the high school in Danielsville). You will find the address below.

Please let me know if you have any questions. My cell number is 706-401-1111. Have a super weekend!

April Tankersley

Agriscience Teacher

FFA Advisor

Madison County Middle School