I apologize for the miscommunication on my part, but only the top 2 creed speakers in each bracket and the top 3 in extemp will advance.

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 2:02 PM, Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Much appreciation to Ms. April Tankersley & the Madison County Middle School FFA members for hosting the SubArea II South Speaking CDE's yesterday.  I am attaching sheet with unofficial results (rosters have not be confirmed).   Students ranking 1,  2, 3 will advance to the area CDE.

Please e-mail with name corrections, as we will use this list to determine certificate spreadsheets later in the year.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher