Area I Teachers,
I want to personally thank each of you who had teams and individuals participate in the Ag. Sales CDE at Sonoraville High School. I also want to thank Mrs. Williams, Dr. Brandi Hayes (CTAE Supervisor) and Mrs. Clark for making their school available to us and going all out to provide every teacher, student, and region staff member with whatever they needed to put on a quality event. I would also like to Thank the judges for their help with the CDE. The judges are Mr. Bill Taylor (Madison County FFA Young Farmer Member), Mr. Kenny Bailey (Representing Georgia Farm Bureau), Mr. Sidney Bell (North Region Area Ag. Mech. Teacher), Mr. Jeff Duncan (representing Tulsa Welding School), Mr. Roy Dickenson (Sonoraville High School Faculty Member), Mr. Charles Hilsman (Oconee County FFA Alumni Member), Mr. Hal Ragan (representing Farm Credit) and Mr. Chuck Little (Representing Atlanta Electical Contractors). I would also like to thank the Area I FFA Secretary Ms. Stephenie Barwick for her help with the contest.

Ag. Sales Results: FFA Rosters have been verified.
Full Scores are attached

Congratulations to the North Murray and Murray County FFA Chapters along with advisors Mr. David Bushey and Mr. Mike Bushey. These teams placed first and second respectivily and earned the right to represent Area I at the State Ag. Sales CDE at Fort Valley State University on Feb. 4th.
The high scoring individual was Jeremy Baker from Pepperell High School and the 2nd high individual was Kari Taylor from Gordon Lee

--
Jerry Taylor
North Region Area Forestry Teacher