Area I Teachers and Judges please see Mr. Stowers directions about where to park and enter Dawson Co High School for the Area I FFA competitions Dec. 6th.

The best location will be in the teacher parking lot in front of the school.  The entry will be to the doors on the left of the office area.  I will have some student to meet them and escort to the holding area. We will use the lunchroom as the holding area and the Media Center for the Extemporaneous preparation area.  Both Speaking events will be on the English hall which is just across  the hall from the media center.
School address is Dawson County High School,  1665 Perimeter Road, Dawsonville GA 30534.
Reggie

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education