Go to http://www.gabeef.org/gca/gcaadwards.html

There is the application for the Georgia Cattlemen's Assocation Beef Education for Excellence Award for Ag. Teachers.

There are many of you out there that do a great job in educating your students and community.  You need to be recognized for your work.  Yes, you need to fill out a short application, have a GCA member sign it and have the local GCA President write a letter about the work you are doing.  If you're doing the work, it's not bragging.

Here's what you need to do.

1.  Fill out the application
or
2.  Have someone fill it out for you (your association, or local members)
or
3.  Make me call you the last week of November and you have to fill it out during Thanksgiving.
(It is due November 30)

I do not recommend #3, that would be interuptting turkey, dressing and football.
Let me know if you plan on filling it out or need any help in doing so.

RW
--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher