Don't forget that Jeff Davis FFA is hosting a Leadership Jackpot event on November 29th.  I spoke with Mr. Claxton this morning, and they have extended the entry deadline until Nov. 18.  The entry form is attached.  They will have competitions in the following areas: Creed, Parly Pro, Jr. & Sr. Prepared, and Extemp.

I commend the Jeff Davis FFA for providing this opportunity for students to gain additional leadership experience and encourage you to consider attending. See info below and for more information contact Todd Claxton.
2011 Jeff Davis Leadership Jackpot
Hazlehurst, GA
Place: Jeff Davis High School
156 Collins St
Hazlehurst, Ga 31539
Payout according to availability of funds
No limit on the number of students from each chapter
Leadership Schedule:  Tuesday Nov 29, 2011
Check-in: 3:30pm to 4:30pm         Starts: 4:35pm

******$10 Entry Fee per Student*******

Lynn Barber
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.