---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Debby Boone <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 4:46 PM
Subject: [Usaged-l] Seeking articles for Ag Ed Magazine
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Ever had an idea for an article in the Agricultural Education magazine, but it never quite fit the proposed themes?  This is your opportunity to submit an article that does not fit a theme.  I seeking 6-8 articles for the January/February  "Potpourri" issue.  If you are interested in writing an article (approximately 1500 words) to share practices that can be used in the "real world" with specific steps one can take to make teaching agriculture more enjoyable, I would like to hear from you.

If you would like to submit an article, please email me by November 17, 2011 of your intentions and the general topic of your article.  I will need your complete article, no later than December 2. Further details will be sent to those who express an interest in writing an article.

Hope to hear from several of you soon.
Debby Boone

Deborah A. Boone, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Agricultural and Extension Education
Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design
West Virginia University
2052 Agricultural Sciences Building
P.O. Box 6108
Morgantown, WV 26506