---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RONALD E Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 2:00 PM
Subject: Reminder State Dairy Heifer Deadline 11/15, & Order Hog show tags
now
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "
[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Carolyn S Gazda <[log in to unmask]>, Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

  Deadline for entry in the State Commercial Dairy Heifer Show is Tuesday,
November 15.

You must go online at:

http://www.georgia4h.org/public/apps/jrnatreg

and get them entered before midnight on Tuesday.

Checks and Signed entry forms need to be mailed by the following Tuesday
(Nov. 22).

Remember that there is an exhibitor fee of $5 in addition to the entry fees
for the heifers.  If an exhibitor has already shown a goat or lamb, they do
not have to pay the $5 fee again.  Is that confusing?  Yes, it can be.  So
to avoid errors, just select "Animal Pay Submission" on the left side of
the screen after you get through entering all of your Dairy Heifers.  You
will get a list of what everyone owes and a total that you need to pay.

Order HOG TAGS now

Market Hog Entry Deadline is December 5.  While we will ship tags up to
November 28 (The Monday after Thanksgiving), the mail usually start slowing
down about that time of year, so please get those hog tag orders in the
mail now.  When you have to deal with your mail system and we have to deal
with University mail,  things get real iffy about pick up and delivery
around Thanksgiving.  Save your nerves and use the Order form at:

http://georgia4h.org/livestock/2011-2012%20Tag%20Order%20Form.pdf

 Ronnie Silcox,
Extension Animal Scientist
Rhodes Animal & Dairy Science